Proven Compactive Performancce
- Roller compactive force reaches target density in less number of roller passes.
- Provides higher centrifugal force and amplitude.
- Achieves uniform compaction throughout lift thickness.
Low Operating Costs
- Sakai´s new Eco compaction mode (ECM), which reduces fuel consumption up to 20%, while maintaining compactive performance.
- Quality and durable components such as hydraulics, drum, center-pin hitch provide less maintenance.
Operator Comfort and Safety
- Includes Sakai´s durable dual rubber isolation system between the drum and operator deck.