- Well-balanced front and rear weight distribution contributes to excellent traction and slope climbing ability.
- The amplitude of the largest in the world class carries out greatest compaction.
- The hydrostatic transmission offers variable speed ranges and an ideal speed is easily selected for either working or transit.
Easy operation and riding comfort
- Despite powerful vibration, the chassis and operator are fully protected from vibration thanks to SAKAI´s patented, unique vibration isolation system.
- Due to the rubber isolator mounted operator deck, the operator´s riding comfort is excellent, and electrical instruments and gauges are free from vibration.
- The vibration ON-OFF switch located on the forward-reverse lever facilitates timely vibration control.
- The engine and hydraulic components are enclosed in a compartment.
- The engine hood opens fully for easy access to engine and hydraulic components for service and maintenance.
Large ball bearing and taper bearings are employed in the centerpin mechanism to prolong service life and lubrication intervals.